Need to build an eLearning course? Want to keep employees engaged in mandatory training?
Whether you want to work from your desktop or in the cloud, it's easy with Lectora authoring tools!
- Lectora, provides users with a comprehensive authoring environment for rapidly creating and delivering custom interactive multimedia content
- The first authoring tool to directly integrate the eLearning Brothers assets into our development interface
- Quickly and easily create mobile courses - author once, and publish across all devices!
- International award winning content development tool
Lectora Inspire is the remarkably simple, yet exceptionally powerful desktop authoring tool that allows eLearning developers to quickly create mobile courses.
Lectora Inspire also comes with built in extras including:
- eLearning Brothers Lectora Template Library
- eLearning Brothers Cutout People Library
- eLearning Brothers Interaction Builder
- Snagit - Screen captures made easy
- Camtasia - Screen recording and video editing
- ReviewLink - Fast, Effective Feedback
Need to get course feedback and signoff from colleagues? ReviewLink is an online, responsive review tool that lets eLearning developers host published courses and manage feedback—all in one place.
- You can share courses with unlimited reviewers, collect feedback through comments and then manage their feedback
- You will stay informed on who has provided feedback and means you can work globally
- Publish eLearning content directly from Lectora and Lectora Online to ReviewLink, or upload content from Adobe Captivate® or Articulate Storyline®
- Send email invitations to your team members, manager, or subject matter experts to review your course.
CourseMill is a web-based learning management system (LMS) used to host e-Learning content, track student completion of courses and provide access to course catalogs, course details and reporting
- Share formal e-Learning courses, videos, PDF files and more in your training program
- CourseMill tracks your learners’ activity, recording all the details and information you need to effectively assess your training program
- Create detailed reports like charts and graphs using Advanced Reports. Use that feedback to assign new material and uncover success stories
eLearning Brothers Lectora Template Library
Use games, interactions, scenarios, navigation players and course starters all built in Lectora. Access the Lectora file directly from your Media Library and start building awesome courses today
eLearning Brothers Cutout People Library
Thousands of character images are ready to drop right into Lectora. Each character has a transparent background and comes with multiple poses and emotions
eLearning Brothers Interaction Builder
Rapidly create HTML5 and Flash games and interactions in the Interaction Builder. Add your text, images and audio. Then add your custom interaction directly to your existing course
Quickly and Easily create Mobile Courses
The new RCD feature allows you to design courses in the desktop view, and Lectora will automatically rescale objects to fit on mobile devices. This means no more rebuilds for each new phone that comes out!
Deliver Training through an LMS
Do you want to deliver online training to your employees, without stretching your budget? CourseMill is your solution. It is a learning management system that delivers, manages and tracks online training results as well as generating reports
Jump right into eLearning authoring and training development with free webinars, how-to courses, blog tutorials, and forum in the Trivantis Community. We make it easy to connect with other users, share content, and create the best training for your team
Your Everything for E-Learning Place
Lectora provides all the powerful e-Learning tools you need in one place. From e-Learning authoring software to talent management to learning management systems, we put everything you need right at your fingertips.
Storyboarding Tips and Tricks with Lectora and PowerPoint
Take advantage of storyboarding techniques using Lectora e-Learning software and PowerPoint to save time developing your online training courses.
Tin Can API, What is it?
What is the Tin Can API? Learn how to use the new features in Lectora V11 e-Learning software to track and record your learners' courses using the Tin Can API 1.0.