A super-easy, cloud LMS software to train your employees - trusted by 70,000+ organisations!
TalentLMS is the simplest and most straightforward learning management system in the market. It’s so easy to use, you’ll be up and running in days (not months). TalentLMS gives you the tools to supercharge every step of your training – from creating amaz
- Course builder & advanced course management
- Flexible & accessible learning delivery
- Reporting, certificates and badges
- Marketplace to source ready to go content
- Content friendly - Build courses by re-using Presentations or Videos you already have or by consuming content from web-sources
- Scorm and xAPI - support for the latest industry standard in content interoperability
- Comprehensive assessment and survey engine - supporting question types with extensive reporting on test results
With a fluid interface, TalentLMS offers the same experience across all devices, from desktops to tablets and modern mobile devices.
- The TalentLMS mobile app is the perfect companion for delivering learning anytime, anywhere, even offline.
- Bring your courses to life with Badges, Points, Levels, Rewards and Leaderboards. Customize your gamification experience to the maximum through the Gamification Engine.
- Easily design your own certifications that are valid for predefined periods of time. Support a variety of compliancy scenarios that might require a re-certification.
Save time with over 400 professionally crafted courses, from dozens of course providers. TalentLMS content Marketplace will cover all of your business training bases - from Sales Training and IT Skills to Workplace Safety.
- Ηigh quality, no-fluff content that leverages animated videos, micro-learning, infographics, and more to engage, entertain and improve your workforce.
- Courses can be used as-is, or edited and mixed with your custom TalentLMS-based content, to cater to any specialized training need.
- Flexibly priced - you can license individual courses a-la-cart, or buy the super-flexible bundle license that gives you access to select subsets of the library.
Extensive reporting about everything within your eLearning environment.
Support for LDAP, SAML2 and Active directory as well as Okta and OneLogin identity management systems.
Easily comply with GDPR with features that let you respect users’ privacy.
Use your own domain and logo. Customize your communication emails. Tailor the system in depth to fit your precise needs.
Easily design your own certifications that are valid for predefined periods of time.
An extensive Rest-API to communicate with your learning portal and get the data you need.
A two-way comprehensive integration between TalentLMS and BambooHR is ready to go!
Rich communication tools
Support for Personal messages, Calendar and Discussion forums.
Assessments & Surveys
Track training, spot problems early and make better decisions with reporting and analytics
5 steps to deliver highly effective eLearning courses
Why is eLearning so effective in some cases, and doesn't deliver results in others? Designing eLearning courses takes effort, good planning and careful implementation in order for eLearning to be effective.
6 steps to effectively training remote workers
Remote working is now gaining momentum. But how can you train employees who work from home? Remote work might be your only option, but this is your 6-step guide to remote training success.
7 reasons why should you invest in eLearning
Still not convinced if your organization should implement an eLearning tool?
Check this video and you will know why investment in LMS and eLearning may be the best you've ever made.